]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2020

LINUX-L 2020

Re: Docker container to private IP over UF VPN woes

Dan Stoner <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 9 May 2020 13:03:34 -0400

text/plain

Thanks Thad!

That seems to solve it for me with the AnyConnect client.

  $ docker run --network="host" ...

and then inside the container

  $ route

output matches the host computer (as one would now expect).

- Dan Stoner