]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2018

LINUX-L 2018

Re: Anyone interested in a server build contract?

"Stoner, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 May 2018 17:20:06 +0000

text/plain

Wouldn't it be interesting if the iops were caused by excessive swap?

From  https://source.android.com/setup/build/requirements

"If you are running Linux in a virtual machine, you need at least 16GB of RAM/swap."

Sounds like it takes a lot of memory to build Android.

- Dan Stoner