]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2018

LINUX-L 2018

Anyone interested in a server build contract?

Allen Rout <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 May 2018 07:50:17 -0400

text/plain

I've got a friend who's interested in having a physical server built at
a breakneck pace, with particular requirements: absolutely ridiculous
IOPS because storage bandwidth is bottlenecking his builds.

He wants "someone who has done this dozen of times before, can
absolutely nail the task, and is in it for the gig -- not someone who is
in it to learn something – this task needs to be mother’s milk for the
person with the right experience level".

He talks like that in person, too. :)

Let me know if you're interested, and have built some high performance
boxes a few times.

- Allen S. Rout