LINUX-L 2018

Ubuntu 18.04 out

Steve Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Apr 2018 08:32:19 -0400

text/plain

Ubuntu 18.04 was released yesterday, I've been keeping my mirror updated
for a few weeks now so it should be ready to pull if you want a local
source.  Will update ISO images later today.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mirror.ite.sfcollege.edu_ubuntu&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=iUSCqQal-H20QF9or__3g2H9ORMheuOrwYuG_vCdc2g&m=oUNcLo_sVeo6JoEgvS-AHaR2b8k8LPmi82wB8_HhC9A&s=d-qa3EZo1WlFYNhQhQzVo4MI_z-Jvi0kKOnEXkcV1z8&e=

bionic main universe multiverse restricted
bionic-backports main universe multiverse restricted
bionic-proposed main universe multiverse restricted
bionic-security main universe multiverse restricted
bionic-updates main universe multiverse restricted

--

---
Steve Jensen

ICQ # 3440385

---

 Please note that Florida has a broad public records law, and that all correspondence to or from College employees via email may be subject to disclosure.