Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Doctoral Programs in Learning/Academic Support

Diana Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:29:37 -0500

text/plain

Saundra,
I, too, hope there is a program out there. I would seriously go for a second
doctorate if I could find such a program.
Thanks (and always good to see you on here!). You were my very first
mentor!
Best,
Diana

December 2020