Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Summer Technology Institute

"Gabriel, Dennis" <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 12:52:42 -0500

text/plain

RE: Summer Technology Institute
I think that the idea of allowing us to help design a Summer Institute for
Technology in Developmental Education is exciting!   With people such as
Frank Christ and Dave Caverly in charge, the Institute must be a winner.
I'd like to attend such an institute to learn how I can use the Web to set
up a Web-based course for students, what technology is now available for
developmental education students, what Web-based resources are now available
for developmental students, and a lot of other things.  Of course, this is
too much to accomplish in five days and beyond the needs and interests of
many people, but whatever ends up on the menu will be very worthwhile-I
suspect that the knowledge and skills to be offered will not be easy to
duplicate in other courses or conferences.
 Please keep us posted.

Advanced Options