Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Get Rid of Study Skills!

Matthew Ward <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:00:30 -0700

text/plain

It's all in how you phrase it, I guess.  We still use the term "study
skills" here at Luna Community College, but I'll consider advocating for
the use of another term to be used.  I like "learning strategies,"
because at least it's easily to figure out what it means.  I worry that
some of the fancier terms would not be clear enough.