Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: 2nd TRY: CRLA PROPOSAL DEADLINE TUES APRIL 22

Karen Agee <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:39:55 -0500

text/plain

The CRLA site seems to be working for me.  Go to www.crla.net, click on
the Halls of Fame conference logo, then in the "steps for presenting at
CRLA 2008" section, item #2, click on the online proposal form.

Or go straight to http://www.crla.net/2008_Proposal_Online_Form.htm

Does that work?  If not, does it help to reload/refresh the website?