Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Suggestions for new name for classes

"Suzanne R. Franklin" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jan 1999 07:53:20 -0500

text/plain

Strategies for Academic Success is what my course is called. It's a good
name that encompasses all the subjects we include.

Sue

Suzanne R. Franklin, M. S. Ed.
Coordinator of College Skills
Avila College
11901 Wornall Road
Kansas City, MO 64145

Telephone:  (816) 942-8400 ext. 2270
FAX:  (816) 942-3362 (write attn:  Sue Franklin-SRC)
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]

"Fell down, knocked down - makes no difference. If you don't get back up,
you can't move forward." Ed Ketz

Log In<