Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: OT: 2006 Listserv Party Follow-up Announcement
From: bobd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:42:51 -0700

I must apologize to Peter K.  First one and last one was in Long Beach (the bag was a giveaway at the conference), but
the rest are in Chicago.  From looking at the pictures I hadn't changed clothes for the entire year.  My mother would be
total mortified.  I'll try to do better this year.

Looking forward to the party....

bobd