Re: AW: contact diaries

David Carpe <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:54:55 -0400

text/plain

and an odd but related aside...diaries may cause illness:

-dave

At 09:38 AM 9/10/2004, Volker Täube wrote:

>Dear Lisa,
>Hummell and Sodeur have used diaries in order to track contacts of students
>within their first semester at University (even though they were asked to
>record contacts over a week and not over three decades). They used name
>generators with respect to different kinds of contacts
>(friendship/socializing and more study related).
>You can find data and documentation (also in English) under:
>
>http://wolfgang.sodeur.bei.t-online.de/
>
>I hope you can do something with it!
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Volker

David Carpe, Principal & Founder
Clew, LLC
E: [log in to unmask]
W: 781.674.2539
<http://www.clew.us/>www.clew.us
***Internet Email Confidentiality Footer***
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.