]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  October 2019

SOCNET October 2019

selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Oct 2019 09:09:14 -0400

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

             A day like all days, filled with those events
          that alter and illuminate our times--"You Are There!"
   Director, NetLab Network      			            FRSC
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=54OHUT5AdjqoX_m4E0kqDA2UYxxBi087_wfY3OsHRdc&s=E3k0TkBlj3aBhzCKga--Euzp1CuSBZLqZRTdgPMeax8&e=             https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=54OHUT5AdjqoX_m4E0kqDA2UYxxBi087_wfY3OsHRdc&s=obSvLVychRBH2bR5ppgYcwkO3JSDWWtYlXDWD1-7eMA&e=
              https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=54OHUT5AdjqoX_m4E0kqDA2UYxxBi087_wfY3OsHRdc&s=vP8ZuPnTDV3bN5RdYp1DDRS6kfrnno2oEJZG9jGnfKU&e=