]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  June 2018

SOCNET June 2018

Re: CfP: 'Recent Ethical Challenges in Social Network Analysis', Special section of Social Networks

"Adams, Jimi" <[log in to unmask]>

Adams, Jimi

Thu, 7 Jun 2018 00:49:07 +0000

text/plain

Hi all,
I made this plea on Twitter without much response, so will send along to the list as well.

I am hoping that some of those who presented at this conference (or others working in the area of Ethics in SNA) might be willing to send along any sharable versions of papers (presented at the conference or otherwise) that you might have - e.g., pointers to anything beyond the abstracts (that I did download) that’s available online would be great!

Feel free to respond personally, especially if blasting a list with papers you’re about to submit for publication isn’t your cup of tea. I would love to be able to include some recent developments in this area into writing up a chapter I’m working on for a book that’s due soonish (otherwise I would just wait expectantly for the publication of this issue).

Thanks in advance!
jimi

jimi adams
Associate Professor, Health & Behavioral Sciences
Director, Undergrad Program in Public Health
University of Colorado Denver

o. 3025C North Classroom
p. 303.315.7177
e. [log in to unmask]