]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  March 2010

SOCNET March 2010

Re: Social Network Analysis and Mining (by Springer)

Christophe Prieur <[log in to unmask]>

Christophe Prieur <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:52:52 +0100

text/plain

That looks interesting.  I just don't undernstand whether it's an
already written issue that's being advertized (on springer, they give
the possibility to order it) or if it's a call for chapters (there are
no mentions of deadlines whatsoever)...

By the way i've just read on this occasion that Springer gives authors
the possibility to publish their papers with open acess.  Great!
That's an amazingly good idea.  Authors then just have to pay an open
access fee of... US$ 3000!!!

_
   Christophe Prieur,                                        [log in to unmask]
   Liafa, Université Paris-Diderot                    http://liafa.jussieu.fr/~prieur/
   [user experience research, social networks, (large) graph algorithms]