Re: web surveys

Langenberg Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 15:14:26 +0200

text/plain

Hey,
Another option is a software called classapps.com. I am not sure, but the surveymonkey-admin view looks pretty similar to the admin view of the classapps software.

It is not very expensive ($180 for full version) and has the advantage that you have the survey software and the data on your OWN website/server. You are not restricted to any amount of questions you ask or answers you get. It is very easy to maintain and very intuitive to use.

I am currently using it for my own network research and I have written a tiny XL macro, which transforms survey answers into network matrices. It is not very sophisticated, but it works! If anyone needs it, just let me know and I'll put it on my website.

Best,
Thomas

Thomas Langenberg

Visiting Fellow
Harvard University
John F. Kennedy School of Government
Program on Networked Governance
79 John F. Kennedy St., T371
Cambridge, MA 02138
http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/netgov

Doctoral Student
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
College of Management of Technology
Chair of Corporate Strategy and Innovation
EPFL CDM CSI ODY 1.02, Station 05
CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
http://csi.epfl.ch

eMail1: [log in to unmask]