]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

WEB-MANAGERS-L Home

WEB-MANAGERS-L  January 2020

WEB-MANAGERS-L January 2020

Web Managers/Developers Meeting Friday and UFL.EDU Next Generation Module Survey

"Gritz,Adrian Michael" <[log in to unmask]>

UF Web Managers <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Jan 2020 15:45:14 +0000

text/plain

Greetings,

If you have not filled out the UFL.EDU module survey yet please try to do that today so we can review the results at Fridays web managers/developers meeting.

UFL.EDU module survey url - https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Haq793aMC47GZL

This Friday in Hough Hall HGS 338 conference room from 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. we will hold the next web managers/developers meeting.

We are going to need to make a ton of decisions Friday/Monday as the feedback on the next batch of modules is due to 160/90 Monday. We are already at 40 of our total of 50 modules so some may need to go and some may need to be added. Your feedback on the survey and at tomorrow's meeting will be very important.

Topics covered if time permits

  *   We will show the navigation philosophy presented to us from 160/90
  *   We will have preliminary survey data to share
  *   We will need your feedback on proposed modules from community and existing modules
  *   We will need your feedback on a list of modules we have selected as somewhat redundant from 160/90 - url to somewhat redundant modules<https://uflorida.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/teams/WebDevelopersNextGenerationTheme/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc=%7BC2FA9519-2DBB-46BF-B236-413DDD54BD25%7D&file=5-page-templates-n-components-questions.docx&action=default&mobileredirect=true>

Please show up or zoom in and provide us with much needed feedback.

Adrian Gritz is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Web Managers/Developers General Meeting
Time: Jan 10, 2020 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Second Fri, 15 occurrence(s)
        Jan 10, 2020 09:00 AM
        Feb 14, 2020 09:00 AM
        Mar 13, 2020 09:00 AM
        Apr 10, 2020 09:00 AM