]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

WEB-MANAGERS-L Home

WEB-MANAGERS-L  August 2019

WEB-MANAGERS-L August 2019

UF Next Generation Theme - Technical Survey 1

"Gritz,Adrian Michael" <[log in to unmask]>

UF Web Managers <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:40:05 +0000

text/plain

Greetings,

Just a reminder that if you have not yet filled out the technical survey for the Next Generation theme to please do so. The survey will close next Friday. The survey data will help guide the Web Managers Committee on specific technologies that compose the Next Generation theme such as what CSS framework, JavaScript framework, page builder, etc.

We hope to be transparent with recommendations for technologies and provide a strong why for each choice. Example: We recommended framework A because of X, Y, and Z. We recommended framework B because of D, E, and F. We will also loop you into decisions at future web manager meetings and on the Web Developers ( Next Generation Theme ) site.

Survey URL: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1z52MWa3tGXOvnD

The Web Managers committee has created a Microsoft Teams site titled “Web Developers ( Next Generation Theme )". The team join code is 46xe4f3.

The Microsoft Teams site is public so please add yourself to keep up with questions and updates.

This will be the channel where we engage the public with progress, field questions, and tackle concerns. Make sure you subscribe to any channels that exist within the Microsoft Team in order to receive notifications.

Existing FAQ's

All future communications will take place on the Microsoft Teams site so I am not blowing up peoples inboxes with nonsense they don’t want to hear about.

Take care,

Adrian