]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CMPLAW-L Home

CMPLAW-L  January 2000

CMPLAW-L January 2000

Re: NOTICE/QUERY for Attorney re Online Defamation (Cyberlibel)

"L D. Misek-Falkoff, Phd., J.D.." <[log in to unmask]>

Internet and Computer Law Association <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:02:30 -0500

text/plain

Greetings -

Both are New York; the Publisher features national marketing, and of course
being on the Internet the publications are global.  I appreciate your note.

Sincerely,

L.D. Misek-Falkoff.