Re: UF Computer Law Conference

"Scott K. Lippman" <[log in to unmask]>

Internet and Computer Law Association <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:35:48 -0500

text/plain

Doug, Iam glad to see at least ONE of you has gone on with an interest in
this field.  I will be there, and am looking forward to it.  Thank you for
attending my class last Fall and I wish you well in the New Year/Millenium.

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas A. Cherry [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UF Computer Law Conference

Greetings! The 2000 Computer Law Conference is being held this year on
March 3rd at the University of Florida Levin College of Law-Gainesville,
Florida.

WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND: The program is designed to cover policy and legal
issues affecting the technology industry. Learn the content of pending
federal legislation affecting the future of the industry, the policies of
the FCC in regulating Internet access and the current developments in
Internet taxation. You will also gain important insight into strategies for
litigating technology cases, new Patent and Trademark Office rules
governing patents for business methods and Internet policy issues facing
the State of Florida.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Lawyers desiring to expand their technology practice as
well as legal and contract administrators of Technology firms and users.
Students and Faculty wishing to learn more about this field are also urged
to attend.

SPECIAL FEATURE: Key Note speaker Jack Kemp, Co-founder and Co-director of
Empower America, will share his insights concerning the role of the
technology industry and government in supporting global stabilization and
trade liberalization.

This Conference satisfies 6 hours of CLE credit for members of The Florida
Bar attending the program. Students and Faculty attend at no cost.

For more information and to register online, check out:
http://www.law.ufl.edu/icla
Be sure to check out the conference section of this page which contains
important information such as the day's agenda, speakers, and hotel
information.

You may also email us for any further questions.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

Thanks,
Douglas Cherry
President, Intellectual Property Group
email: [log in to unmask]

Laura Dennard
President, Internet & Computer Law Association
email: [log in to unmask]