Skip repetitive navigational links

Parent orientation

MARGARET BRADY-AMOON <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:43:08 -0500

text/plain

Hi!

I've been asked to do a presentation to our faculty on the role of parents in
college student success.

Thanks to Pat Trosclair I have the general parent orientation info
that was sent to her.  Does any one have any programs/interventions that have
been empirically validated as successful?  If so, I'd appreciate a brief review
of your methodology and results.

Thanks in advance!

Peggy Brady-Amoon
Executive Director,