Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: LRNASST Digest - 3 Mar 2000 to 4 Mar 2000 (#2000-59)

Gladys Shaw <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:18:37 +0000

text/plain

Buenos Dias, Colleagues. Want to remind those of you chairing state,local,
regional conferences that you
should put out information packets on the CRLA Tutor and Mentor
Certification Programs on your Share Tables. If you do not a set you can
copy, I will be delighted to send them to you. You may also find them on
the website if that is accessible to you.

For anyone wanting to present on the certification program, I will also
provide a presentation module for different timeframes that includes a
possible agenda and overheads.

At 12:03 AM 3/5/00 -0700, you wrote:
> [...]
>> that we are not valued.  Can any one help me out on this?  Is there any
>> research to support my argument?
>>    My address is below so you can reply off list.
>>    Thanks in advance for your help!
>>   Jane Keller
>> Asst. Director of the Academic Resource Center
>> Lycoming College
>> Williamsport, PA 17701
>> Phone: 570 321-4392
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date:    Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:16:15 -0500
>From:    "Gary K. Probst" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Moving to the Basement -- OSHA regulations
>
>Gary Probst wrote:
>
>There is nothing better than to quote a federal reglation.
>
>http://www.osha-slc.gov/SLTC/indoorairquality/index.html
>
>Georgine Materniak wrote:
>
>> Jane
>>
>> Look at the CAS Standards for Learning Assistance Centers on the NADE Web
>> Page.  After the contextual statement, you'll find a bibliography which
>> lists White's references on articles related to LAC facilities.   Also
>> notice the section on facilities in the CAS Standards document itself.
>> White can be found in Martha Maxwell's From Access to Success, too.
>>
>> http://www.umkc.edu/cad/nade/nadedocs/caslap98.htm
>>
>> Georgine Materniak
>> University of Pittsburgh
>> Learning Skills Center
>>
>> --On Friday, March 03, 2000, 3:08 PM -0500 JANE KELLER
>> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:r
>>
>> > Dear Lrnasstrs
>> >    Our academic dean has found what he hopes will be our new home -- in
>> > a former nursing lab in the basement of the Academic Center --no natural
>> > lighting -- a large, open space with a tile floor and concrete block
>> > walls..
>> >   I need to convince him that putting us down there will be detrimental
>> > to the program, that sending us to the basement reflects an attitude
>> > that we are not valued.  Can any one help me out on this?  Is there any
>> > research to support my argument?
>> >    My address is below so you can reply off list.
>> >    Thanks in advance for your help!
>> >   Jane Keller
>> > Asst. Director of the Academic Resource Center
>> > Lycoming College
>> > Williamsport, PA 17701
>> > Phone: 570 321-4392
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date:    Sat, 4 Mar 2000 20:06:28 -0500
>From:    Margaret Pobywajlo <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: CRLA NJ/PA Conference on April 7th in New Jersey
>
>Jackie's    attachment did NOT come through in an intelligible manner.
>
>Jacqueline Simon wrote:
>
>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>>
>> --Boundary_(ID_OvTFIyg3er6iWuiHRc+6Xw)
>>
>> Please let me know if your receive this correctly.
>> Jackie Simon
>>
>> Colgan, Ann wrote:
>>
>> > Why do the attachments come through in mime?  Can I have a copy of
this just
>> > loaded on to email, please?  All word attachments are translated into

NJ on
College:

> [...]
>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
>>
>> --Boundary_(ID_OvTFIyg3er6iWuiHRc+6Xw)
>>
>> begin:          vcard
>> fn:             Jacqueline  Simon
>> n:              Simon;Jacqueline
>> org:            Rider University
>> adr;dom:        Academic Annex #5;;2083 Lawrenceville
Road;Lawrenceville;NJ;08648-3099;
>> email;internet: [log in to unmask]
>> title:          Director, Education Enhancement Program
>> tel;work:       609-895-5641
>> tel;fax:        609-895-5507
>> x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
>> x-mozilla-html: FALSE
>> version:        2.1
>> end:            vcard
>>
>> --Boundary_(ID_OvTFIyg3er6iWuiHRc+6Xw)--
>
>------------------------------
>
>End of LRNASST Digest - 3 Mar 2000 to 4 Mar 2000 (#2000-59)

October 2020
September 2020
August 2020
July 2020