Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: LRNASST Digest - 3 Mar 2000 to 4 Mar 2000 (#2000-59)

LaVanner Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:19:44 -0500

text/plain

Mrs. Shaw,

Please send me a packet for two conferences--Louisiana Association of
Student Assistance Programs and Southwest Region Assistance Programs.

        LaVanner S. Brown
        SLU 10573
        Hammond, La   70402

Thank you in advance.
At 04:18 PM 3/6/00 +0000, you wrote:
> [...]
>>
>>Jane
>>
>>Look at the CAS Standards for Learning Assistance Centers on the NADE Web
>>Page.  After the contextual statement, you'll find a bibliography which
>>lists White's references on articles related to LAC facilities.   Also
>>notice the section on facilities in the CAS Standards document itself.
>>White can be found in Martha Maxwell's From Access to Success, too.
>>

>>http://www.umkc.edu/cad/nade/nadedocs/caslap98.htm
>>

>>Georgine Materniak
>>University of Pittsburgh
>>Learning Skills Center
>>
>>--On Friday, March 03, 2000, 3:08 PM -0500 JANE KELLER
>><[log in to unmask]> wrote:r
>>
>>> Dear Lrnasstrs
>>>    Our academic dean has found what he hopes will be our new home -- in
>>> a former nursing lab in the basement of the Academic Center --no natural
>>> lighting -- a large, open space with a tile floor and concrete block
>>> walls..
>>>   I need to convince him that putting us down there will be detrimental
>>> to the program, that sending us to the basement reflects an attitude
>>> that we are not valued.  Can any one help me out on this?  Is there any
>>> research to support my argument?
>>>    My address is below so you can reply off list.
>>>    Thanks in advance for your help!
>>>   Jane Keller
>>> Asst. Director of the Academic Resource Center
>>> Lycoming College
>>> Williamsport, PA 17701
>>> Phone: 570 321-4392
>>
>>------------------------------
>>
>>Date:    Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:16:15 -0500
>>From:    "Gary K. Probst" <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Re: Moving to the Basement -- OSHA regulations
>>
>>Gary Probst wrote:
>>
>>There is nothing better than to quote a federal reglation.
>>
>>http://www.osha-slc.gov/SLTC/indoorairquality/index.html
>>
>>Georgine Materniak wrote:
>>
>>> Jane
>>>
>>> Look at the CAS Standards for Learning Assistance Centers on the NADE Web
>>> Page.  After the contextual statement, you'll find a bibliography which
>>> lists White's references on articles related to LAC facilities.   Also
>>> notice the section on facilities in the CAS Standards document itself.
>>> White can be found in Martha Maxwell's From Access to Success, too.
>>>
>>> http://www.umkc.edu/cad/nade/nadedocs/caslap98.htm
>>>
>>> Georgine Materniak
>>> University of Pittsburgh
>>> Learning Skills Center
>>>
>>> --On Friday, March 03, 2000, 3:08 PM -0500 JANE KELLER
>>> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:r

>>------------------------------
>>
>>Date:    Sat, 4 Mar 2000 20:06:28 -0500
>>From:    Margaret Pobywajlo <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Re: CRLA NJ/PA Conference on April 7th in New Jersey
>>
>>Jackie's    attachment did NOT come through in an intelligible manner.
>>
>>Jacqueline Simon wrote:
>>
>>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>>>
>>> --Boundary_(ID_OvTFIyg3er6iWuiHRc+6Xw)
>>>
>>> Please let me know if your receive this correctly.

View

> [...]
>>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
>>>
>>> --Boundary_(ID_OvTFIyg3er6iWuiHRc+6Xw)
>>>
>>> begin:          vcard
>>> fn:             Jacqueline  Simon
>>> n:              Simon;Jacqueline
>>> org:            Rider University
>>> adr;dom:        Academic Annex #5;;2083 Lawrenceville
>Road;Lawrenceville;NJ;08648-3099;
>>> email;internet: [log in to unmask]
>>> title:          Director, Education Enhancement Program
>>> tel;work:       609-895-5641
>>> tel;fax:        609-895-5507
>>> x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
>>> x-mozilla-html: FALSE
>>> version:        2.1
>>> end:            vcard
>>>
>>> --Boundary_(ID_OvTFIyg3er6iWuiHRc+6Xw)--
>>
>>------------------------------
>>
>>End of LRNASST Digest - 3 Mar 2000 to 4 Mar 2000 (#2000-59)

Dr. LaVanner Brown

October 2020
September 2020
August 2020