RECMGMT-L March 2000

Re: Retention Period ?

"Bednar, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:03:25 -0500

text/plain

2 areas we use to make our retention period of 1 year for applications
of
those not hired:
        .Civil Rights Act 1967 USC 2000e-2000e-17 and 29CFR1602.14
        .Age Discrimination in Employment 29USC621-634

Can't help with the check question...

Chris

Chris Bednar, CRM
North American Records Manager
BAIN & COMPANY, INC.

From: <Ron Mullins> [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 11:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Retention Period ?

Hi, I'm Ron Mullins and this is my first time to participate and I
appreciate
the opportunity. I would like to know the retention period your using
for
(1)
Voided Checks not issued and (2) Employee Applications for not hired
and any
Codes or Statutes.

Thank You,
Ron Mullins
Records& Information Systems Analyst
UnumProvident Insurance Company
Phone 423-755-1529 Fax 423-755-3049
Ronald Mullins/Provident Life/US

This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
Commercial advertisments are not allowed on this list
Commands go to [log in to unmask] -
Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
Live help available at [log in to unmask]
Archives are temporarily unavailable