Skip repetitive navigational links
View: Next message | Previous More Hitsmessage
Next in topic | Previous More Hitsin topic
Next by same author | Previous More Hitsby same author
Previous page (June 2000) | Back to main LRNASST-L page
Join or leave LRNASST-L (or change settings)
Reply | Post a new message
Search
Log in
Options:   Chronologically | Most recent first
Proportional font | Non-proportional font

Subject:

Re: Fwd: RRQ Editor Search

From:

SHARON MIKKELSON <[log in to unmask]>

Reply-To:

Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]>

Date:

Sat, 3 Jun 2000 08:47:13 -0500

Content-Type:

text/plain

Parts/Attachments:

Parts/Attachments

text/plain (403 lines)

Dear Norm Stahl,
    At this time, I would not be interested in being an editor.  But, I would be
willing
to get involved in other ways-reading articles, etc.

Sharon Mikkelson
Dean, General Studies
Paul Quinn College
Dallas, Texas
[log in to unmask]

Norman Stahl wrote:

> --============_-1252241661==_ma============
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" ; format="flowed"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> >Subject: RRQ Editor Search
> >
> >
> >
> >                       International Reading Association
> >                       800 Barksdale Road, PO Box 8139
> >                       Newark, DE 19714-8139
> >
> >
> >
> >June 1, 2000
> >
> >
> >Dear Colleague:
> >
> >The Association is currently conducting a search to fill the position of
> >editor of Reading Research Quarterly.
> >
> >Reading Research Quarterly is a peer-reviewed journal published by the
> >Association as a service to those interested in research in literacy.  The
> >journal is intended as an open forum for original and innovative research.
> >It is sent to over 12,000 subscribers throughout the world. Reading
> >Research Quarterly is a leading forum for the exchange of information and
> >opinion on theory, research, and practice in literacy.
> >
> >We invite you to assist the Association in publicizing the search for the
> >editor.  The deadline for applications is September 15, 2000.  Attached is
> >a copy of the position announcement, which will be published in
> >forthcoming issues of Reading Today and Reading Research Quarterly.
> >Please do not hesitate to circulate or post copies of the announcement.
> >
> >Individuals interested in the position should view the announcement and
> >other supporting materials on the Associations Web site www.reading.org
> >before applying.  For more information about the search process, contact
> >Kate Tyler Wall, Editorial Director, Journals, International Reading
> >Association, 800 Barksdale Road, PO Box 8139, Newark, DE 19714-8139, USA;
> >e-mail, [log in to unmask]; telephone 1-302-731-1600, extension 243.
> >
> >Thank you for letting your colleagues know about this opportunity to serve
> >the profession and the Association.
> >
> >Sincerely,
> >
> >
> >
> >Joan M. Irwin
> >Director of Publications
> >
> >
> >
> >_______________________________________________________________________
> >John Readence, Editor ([log in to unmask])-(phone: 702-895-4217)
> >Diane Barone, Editor ([log in to unmask])-(phone: 702-784-4961-EXT. 2000)
> >David Moore, Book Review Editor ([log in to unmask])-(phone: 602-543-6333)
> >John Unger, Editorial Associate ([log in to unmask])-(phone:702-895-4217)
> >Roni Jo Draper, Editorial Assistant ([log in to unmask])
> >                       RRQ FAX: 702-895-4353
> >
> >
> Reading Research Quarterly editor search begins
>
> The International Reading Association invites applications from
> qualified members for the position of Editor for Reading Research
> Quarterly. This volunteer position has a term of 6 years; year 1
> overlaps with the current editorial team; years 2 through 6 are the 5
> volume years of the journal for which the new editor provides
> material. The new editor's term begins September 1, 2001 and
> concludes on September 1, 2007; the term covers volume years
> 2003-2007. Applications will be considered for one editor who may
> appoint one associate editor or for two editors who will function as
> coeditors.
>         Reading Research Quarterly is a peer-reviewed journal
> published by the Association as a service to those interested in
> research in literacy.  The journal is intended as an open forum for
> original and innovative research. It is sent to over 12,000
> subscribers throughout the world.
>         Nearly 100,000 literacy and reading professionals in 100
> countries belong to the International Reading Association, which
> represents more than 350,000 individuals and institutions through
> affiliated councils worldwide. Reading Research Quarterly is a
> leading forum for the exchange of information and opinion on theory,
> research, and practice in literacy.
> The search will be conducted in three phases. The first phase
> requires individuals to submit a letter of application, r=E9sum=E9, and
> names of references. Applicants who are short-listed from phase 1
> will be asked to participate in the second phase of the search, which
> requires responses to a range of editorial tasks. In the third phase,
> applicants selected as finalists will be interviewed at Association
> headquarters.
> Copies of the editor's job description and other support documents
> are available on the Association's Web site: www.reading.org. These
> materials should be reviewed prior to application.
> Phase 1 applicants must send the following materials in electronic
> form on or before September 15, 2000 to be assured of consideration:
>
> Letter of application:
> =85 Submit a 3-page letter describing professional and personal
> attributes that qualify the individual for the position and defining
> your editorial philosophy for the journal.
> =85 Provide an indication of institutional support.
>
> R=E9sum=E9:
> =85 Submit a 3-page statement listing professional and administrative
> experiences relevant to the position.
>
> References:
> =85 Submit the names of three individuals who are familiar with your
> academic qualifications, professional experience, and management
> skills. Provide complete information about each individual named as a
> reference: name, position, affiliation, mailing address, e-mail
> address, business telephone number, and fax number.
>
> Submission Instructions:
> =85 Send materials electronically in the form of ".rtf" or ".doc"
> attachments to an e-mail addressed to Kate Tyler Wall, Editorial
> Director, Journals, International Reading Association, 800 Barksdale
> Road, PO Box 8139, Newark, DE 19714-8139, USA; e-mail address,
> [log in to unmask]
>
> The RRQ editor is responsible for the academic content of the journal
> and professional leadership in obtaining appropriate material that
> represents a variety of research methodologies. The editorship is a
> volunteer position that receives a stipend of US$5,000.00 per year
> and reimbursement of travel expenses to attend the Annual Convention
> and annual Publications Committee meetings. The Association helps
> support an editorial office at the editor's institution.
> The Association seeks individuals with a strong commitment to
> excellence in research and a broad perspective on research paradigms.
> Applicants should be in a situation that allows them adequate time to
> handle the work of the journal without compromising their
> responsibilities in their salaried positions. The applicants should
> possess these qualifications:
> =85 member of the International Reading Association
> =85 established program of research and publications
> =85 research activity within the past 5 years
> =85 editorial experience
> =85 interest in interdisciplinary research and worldwide literacy issues
> =85 effective interpersonal and communication skills
> =85 effective management, organization, and electronic communication skills
>
> The first year of the term will overlap with the final year of the
> current editors' term. During this period the new editor will
> organize the editorial office, set up the peer review process, and
> begin to receive manuscripts.
> =46or more information about the search process, contact Kate Tyler
> Wall, Editorial Director, Journals, International Reading
> Association, 800 Barksdale Road, PO Box 8139, Newark, DE 19714-8139,
> USA; e-mail, [log in to unmask]; telephone 1-302-731-1600, extension
> 243.
>
> --
> Norman A. Stahl
> Professor and Chair
> Literacy Education
> GH 223
> Northern Illinois University
> DeKalb, IL 60115
>
> Phone: (815) 753-9032
> =46AX:   (815) 753-8563
> [log in to unmask]
> --============_-1252241661==_ma============
> Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
> <html><head><style type=3D"text/css"><!--
> blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { margin-top: 0 ; margin-bottom: 0 }
>  --></style><title>Fwd: RRQ Editor Search</title></head><body>
> <blockquote type=3D"cite" cite>Subject: RRQ Editor Search<br>
> </blockquote>
> <blockquote type=3D"cite" cite><br>
> <br>
> <x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> </x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> </x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> </x-tab>International Reading Association<br>
> <x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> </x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> </x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </x-tab>800
> Barksdale Road, PO Box 8139<br>
> <x-tab> </x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> </x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> </x-tab>Newark, DE 19714-8139<br>
> <br>
> <br>
> <br>
> June 1, 2000<br>
> <br>
> <br>
> Dear Colleague:<br>
> <br>
> The Association is currently conducting a search to fill the position
> of<br>
> editor of Reading Research Quarterly.<br>
> <br>
> Reading Research Quarterly is a peer-reviewed journal published by
> the<br>
> Association as a service to those interested in research in
> literacy.&nbsp; The<br>
> journal is intended as an open forum for original and innovative
> research.<br>
> It is sent to over 12,000 subscribers throughout the world.
> Reading<br>
> Research Quarterly is a leading forum for the exchange of information
> and<br>
> opinion on theory, research, and practice in literacy.<br>
> <br>
> We invite you to assist the Association in publicizing the search for
> the<br>
> editor.&nbsp; The deadline for applications is September 15,
> 2000.&nbsp; Attached is<br>
> a copy of the position announcement, which will be published in<br>
> forthcoming issues of Reading Today and Reading Research
> Quarterly.<br>
> Please do not hesitate to circulate or post copies of the
> announcement.<br>
> <br>
> Individuals interested in the position should view the announcement
> and<br>
> other supporting materials on the Associations Web site
> www.reading.org<br>
> before applying.&nbsp; For more information about the search process,
> contact<br>
> Kate Tyler Wall, Editorial Director, Journals, International
> Reading<br>
> Association, 800 Barksdale Road, PO Box 8139, Newark, DE 19714-8139,
> USA;<br>
> e-mail, [log in to unmask]; telephone 1-302-731-1600, extension
> 243.<br>
> <br>
> Thank you for letting your colleagues know about this opportunity to
> serve<br>
> the profession and the Association.<br>
> <br>
> Sincerely,<br>
> <br>
> <br>
> <br>
> Joan M. Irwin<br>
> Director of Publications<br>
> <br>
> <br>
> <br>
> _________________________________________<span
> ></span>______________________________<br>
> John Readence, Editor ([log in to unmask])-(phone: 702-895-4217)<br>
> Diane Barone, Editor ([log in to unmask])-(phone: 702-784-4961-EXT.
> 2000)<br>
> David Moore, Book Review Editor ([log in to unmask])-(phone:
> 602-543-6333)<br>
> John Unger, Editorial Associate
> ([log in to unmask])-(phone:702-895-4217)<span
> ></span><br>
> Roni Jo Draper, Editorial Assistant ([log in to unmask])<br>
> <x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> </x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> </x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </x-tab>RRQ
> =46AX: 702-895-4353<br>
> </blockquote>
> <blockquote type=3D"cite" cite><br></blockquote>
> <div><font size=3D"-1" color=3D"#000000"><i><b>Reading Research
> Quarterly</b></i><b> editor search begins<br>
> <br>
> </b>The International Reading Association invites applications from
> qualified members for the position of Editor for<i> Reading Research
> Quarterly</i>. This volunteer position has a term of 6 years; year 1
> overlaps with the current editorial team; years 2 through 6 are the 5
> volume years of the journal for which the new editor provides
> material. The new editor=B9s term begins September 1, 2001 and
> concludes on September 1, 2007; the term covers volume years
> 2003-2007. Applications will be considered for one editor who may
> appoint one associate editor or for two editors who will function as
> coeditors.&nbsp;<br>
> <i><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </x-tab>Reading Research
> Quarterly</i> is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Association
> as a service to those interested in research in literacy.&nbsp; The
> journal is intended as an open forum for original and innovative
> research. It is sent to over 12,000 subscribers throughout the
> world.<br>
> <x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </x-tab>Nearly
> 100,000 literacy and reading professionals in 100 countries belong to
> the International Reading Association, which represents more than
> 350,000 individuals and institutions through affiliated councils
> worldwide.<i> Reading Research Quarterly</i> is a leading forum for
> the exchange of information and opinion on theory, research, and
> practice in literacy.<br>
> The search will be conducted in three phases. The first phase
> requires individuals to submit a letter of application, r=E9sum=E9,
> and names of references. Applicants who are short-listed from phase 1
> will be asked to participate in the second phase of the search, which
> requires responses to a range of editorial tasks. In the third phase,
> applicants selected as finalists will be interviewed at Association
> headquarters.<br>
> Copies of the editor=B9s job description and other support documents
> are available on the Association=B9s Web site:<u>
> www.reading.org</u>. These materials should be reviewed prior to
> application.<br>
> Phase 1 applicants must send the following materials in electronic
> form on or before<b> September 15, 2000</b> to be assured of
> consideration:</font></div>
> <div><font size=3D"-1" color=3D"#000000"><br>
> <i>Letter of application</i>:&nbsp;<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> Submit a 3-page letter describing
> professional and personal attributes that qualify the individual for
> the position and defining your editorial philosophy for the
> journal.<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> Provide an indication of institutional
> support.<br>
> <br>
> <i>R=E9sum=E9</i>:&nbsp;<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> Submit a 3-page statement listing
> professional and administrative experiences relevant to the
> position.<br>
> <br>
> <i>References:<br>
> </i><font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> Submit the names of three
> individuals who are familiar with your academic qualifications,
> professional experience, and management skills. Provide complete
> information about each individual named as a reference: name,
> position, affiliation, mailing address, e-mail address, business
> telephone number, and fax number.<br>
> <br>
> <i>Submission Instructions:<br>
> </i><font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> Send materials electronically in
> the form of &quot;.rtf&quot; or &quot;.doc&quot; attachments to an
> e-mail addressed to Kate Tyler Wall, Editorial Director, Journals,
> International Reading Association, 800 Barksdale Road, PO Box 8139,
> Newark, DE 19714-8139, USA; e-mail address,<u>
> [log in to unmask]</u>.<br>
> <br>
> The<i> RRQ</i> editor is responsible for the academic content of the
> journal and professional leadership in obtaining appropriate material
> that represents a variety of research methodologies. The editorship
> is a volunteer position that receives a stipend of US$5,000.00 per
> year and reimbursement of travel expenses to attend the Annual
> Convention and annual Publications Committee meetings. The
> Association helps support an editorial office at the editor's
> institution.<br>
> The Association seeks individuals with a strong commitment to
> excellence in research and a broad perspective on research paradigms.
> Applicants should be in a situation that allows them adequate time to
> handle the work of the journal without compromising their
> responsibilities in their salaried positions. The applicants should
> possess these qualifications:<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> member of the International Reading
> Association<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> established program of research and
> publications<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> research activity within the past 5
> years<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> editorial experience<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> interest in interdisciplinary research
> and worldwide literacy issues<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> effective interpersonal and
> communication skills<br>
> <font face=3D"Symbol">=85</font> effective management, organization,
> and electronic communication skills<br>
> <br>
> The first year of the term will overlap with the final year of the
> current editors' term. During this period the new editor will
> organize the editorial office, set up the peer review process, and
> begin to receive manuscripts.<br>
> =46or more information about the search process, contact Kate Tyler
> Wall, Editorial Director, Journals, International Reading
> Association, 800 Barksdale Road, PO Box 8139, Newark, DE 19714-8139,
> USA; e-mail,<u> [log in to unmask];</u> telephone 1-302-731-1600,
> extension 243.<br>
> <br>
> <br>
> </font></div>
>
> <div>-- <br>
> Norman A. Stahl<br>
> Professor and Chair<br>
> Literacy Education<br>
> GH 223<br>
> Northern Illinois University<br>
> DeKalb, IL 60115<br>
> <br>
> Phone: (815) 753-9032<br>
> =46AX:&nbsp;&nbsp; (815) 753-8563<br>
> [log in to unmask]</div>
> </body>
> </html>
> --============_-1252241661==_ma============--

Advanced Options


Options

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password


Search Archives

Search Archives


Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe


Archives

February 2020
January 2020
December 2019
November 2019
October 2019
September 2019
August 2019
July 2019
June 2019
May 2019
April 2019
March 2019
February 2019
January 2019
December 2018
November 2018
October 2018
September 2018
August 2018
July 2018
June 2018
May 2018
April 2018
March 2018
February 2018
January 2018
December 2017
November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011, Week 3
January 2011, Week 2
January 2011, Week 1
January 2011
December 2010, Week 5
December 2010, Week 4
December 2010, Week 3
December 2010, Week 2
December 2010, Week 1
November 2010, Week 5
November 2010, Week 4
November 2010, Week 3
November 2010, Week 2
November 2010, Week 1
October 2010, Week 5
October 2010, Week 4
October 2010, Week 3
October 2010, Week 2
October 2010, Week 1
September 2010, Week 5
September 2010, Week 4
September 2010, Week 3
September 2010, Week 2
September 2010, Week 1
August 2010, Week 5
August 2010, Week 4
August 2010, Week 3
August 2010, Week 2
August 2010, Week 1
July 2010, Week 5
July 2010, Week 4
July 2010, Week 3
July 2010, Week 2
July 2010, Week 1
June 2010, Week 5
June 2010, Week 4
June 2010, Week 3
June 2010, Week 2
June 2010, Week 1
May 2010, Week 4
May 2010, Week 3
May 2010, Week 2
May 2010, Week 1
April 2010, Week 5
April 2010, Week 4
April 2010, Week 3
April 2010, Week 2
April 2010, Week 1
March 2010, Week 5
March 2010, Week 4
March 2010, Week 3
March 2010, Week 2
March 2010, Week 1
February 2010, Week 4
February 2010, Week 3
February 2010, Week 2
February 2010, Week 1
January 2010, Week 5
January 2010, Week 4
January 2010, Week 3
January 2010, Week 2
January 2010, Week 1
December 2009, Week 5
December 2009, Week 4
December 2009, Week 3
December 2009, Week 2
December 2009, Week 1
November 2009, Week 5
November 2009, Week 4
November 2009, Week 3
November 2009, Week 2
November 2009, Week 1
October 2009, Week 5
October 2009, Week 4
October 2009, Week 3
October 2009, Week 2
October 2009, Week 1
September 2009, Week 5
September 2009, Week 4
September 2009, Week 3
September 2009, Week 2
September 2009, Week 1
August 2009, Week 5
August 2009, Week 4
August 2009, Week 3
August 2009, Week 2
August 2009, Week 1
July 2009, Week 5
July 2009, Week 4
July 2009, Week 3
July 2009, Week 2
July 2009, Week 1
June 2009, Week 5
June 2009, Week 4
June 2009, Week 3
June 2009, Week 2
June 2009, Week 1
May 2009, Week 5
May 2009, Week 4
May 2009, Week 3
May 2009, Week 2
May 2009, Week 1
April 2009, Week 5
April 2009, Week 4
April 2009, Week 3
April 2009, Week 2
April 2009, Week 1
March 2009, Week 5
March 2009, Week 4
March 2009, Week 3
March 2009, Week 2
March 2009, Week 1
February 2009, Week 4
February 2009, Week 3
February 2009, Week 2
February 2009, Week 1
January 2009, Week 5
January 2009, Week 4
January 2009, Week 3
January 2009, Week 2
January 2009, Week 1
December 2008, Week 5
December 2008, Week 4
December 2008, Week 3
December 2008, Week 2
December 2008, Week 1
November 2008, Week 5
November 2008, Week 4
November 2008, Week 3
November 2008, Week 2
November 2008, Week 1
October 2008, Week 5
October 2008, Week 4
October 2008, Week 3
October 2008, Week 2
October 2008, Week 1
September 2008, Week 5
September 2008, Week 4
September 2008, Week 3
September 2008, Week 2
September 2008, Week 1
August 2008, Week 5
August 2008, Week 4
August 2008, Week 3
August 2008, Week 2
August 2008, Week 1
July 2008, Week 5
July 2008, Week 4
July 2008, Week 3
July 2008, Week 2
July 2008, Week 1
June 2008, Week 5
June 2008, Week 4
June 2008, Week 3
June 2008, Week 2
June 2008, Week 1
May 2008, Week 5
May 2008, Week 4
May 2008, Week 3
May 2008, Week 2
May 2008, Week 1
April 2008, Week 5
April 2008, Week 4
April 2008, Week 3
April 2008, Week 2
April 2008, Week 1
March 2008, Week 5
March 2008, Week 4
March 2008, Week 3
March 2008, Week 2
March 2008, Week 1
February 2008, Week 5
February 2008, Week 4
February 2008, Week 3
February 2008, Week 2
February 2008, Week 1
January 2008, Week 5
January 2008, Week 4
January 2008, Week 3
January 2008, Week 2
January 2008, Week 1
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002
December 2001
November 2001
October 2001
September 2001
August 2001
July 2001
June 2001
May 2001
April 2001
March 2001
February 2001
January 2001
December 2000
November 2000
October 2000
September 2000
August 2000
July 2000
June 2000
May 2000
April 2000
March 2000
February 2000
January 2000
December 1999
November 1999
October 1999
September 1999
August 1999
July 1999
June 1999
May 1999
April 1999
March 1999
February 1999
January 1999
December 1998
November 1998
October 1998
September 1998
August 1998
July 1998
June 1998
May 1998
April 1998
March 1998
February 1998
January 1998
December 1997
November 1997
October 1997
September 1997
August 1997
July 1997
June 1997
May 1997
April 1997
March 1997
February 1997
January 1997
December 1996
November 1996
October 1996
September 1996
August 1996
July 1996
June 1996
May 1996
April 1996
March 1996
February 1996
January 1996
December 1995
November 1995
October 1995
September 1995
August 1995
July 1995
June 1995
May 1995
April 1995
March 1995
February 1995
January 1995

ATOM RSS1 RSS2



LISTS.UFL.EDU

CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager