]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  August 2000, Week 2

PSYART August 2000, Week 2

Re: ZNet Update / Arrestees in Philly, Action Urgently Needed

Norman Holland <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:08:22 -0400

text/plain

From:

1:05 PM

So where is the ACLU?

pat
====================================
I raised the same question, Pat.  And got this answer.
--Best, Norm

[log in to unmask] wrote:

> It is my understanding that the ACLU Chapter in Philadelphia is involved with
> representing many of the protesters there. It is also my understanding that
> the ACLU of Southern California is organizing to represent protesters who
> likely will be arrested at the Democratic convention later this month.
>
> Larry Helm Spalding
> ACLU Legislative Staff Counsel
> Tallahassee, Florida

In a message dated 8/8/00 11:34:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Subj:       ZNet Update / Arrestees in Philly, Action Urgently Needed
>  Date:    8/8/00 11:34:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>  From:    [log in to unmask] (Norman Holland)
>  Sender:  [log in to unmask] (Institute for Psychological Study of the
Arts)