Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: Book Reviews

Mon Nasser <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:34:00 -0500

text/plain

If anyone else would like to do book reviews please contact the Learning
Center Newsletter.  The articles are short with average length of about one
page, 12 points, single line spacing.  Longer or shorter articles can also
be accommodated.  For contact info see the November issue at:

http://www.attendance-tracking.com/Newsletter/Nov00.htm

Mon Nasser
Editor