Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: Brain Gym

Amy Crouse-Powers <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:02:43 -0400

text/plain

My director gives Brain Gym workshops.  We're giving mass administrations of
that program next week, actually.  I can let you know about how it goes next
week!

Amy Crouse-Powers