Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: Academically at-risk-students in On-line,Distance Education and Accelerated courses

Sonja Milbourn <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:11:29 -0600

text/plain

and its effectiveness for at-risk students:

We at Butler County Community College are quite proud of our continued efforts
to deliver quality online learning, as well as advise students of the various
aspects to take into account when considering online learning. Although they do
not particularly address at-risk students, I believe them to be valuable
assessments.
For online learning self-assessment:
http://www.buccc.cc.ks.us/webcrs/selfassess.htm
For technical skill self-assessment:
http://www.buccc.cc.ks.us/webcrs/techassess.htm
A search using northernlight: http://www.buccc.cc.ks.us/webcrs/techassess.htm
and conducting a keyword search (at risk students and online learning) might
prove useful, as well.

Sonja Milbourn
BCCC Online Instructor, BS107 Women & Society

--
*~*~*~