Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Need for Presiders at NYCLSA Symposium

Mariangela Chandler <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:08:15 -0500

text/plain

Pat, I will preside as always, and some of my staff will be contacting you
about helping out as well.

At 09:15 AM 1/31/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Jenny-   Thanks for offering to help out.  Also, I'll look forward to the
>information you're sending.  That will help Steph Olsen and me a great deal.
>Pat

Mariangela Chandler
Director of Academic Support & Achievement Program
SUNY Cortland
PO Box 2000 Memorial Library
Cortland, N.Y. 13045
Phone:  607-753-4309