RECMGMT-L January 2001

FW: Vacancy Announcement

"Lemke, James" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:23:21 -0500

text/plain

This announcement was circulated to the list earlier today and is now
available on the Department of Labor web site at:

<
http://www.notes.dol.gov/vacancy.nsf/VacancyByAgency/5C631A777DBE3351852569B
4005710E5?opendocument >

Be sure to cut and paste the entire URL (may appear on 2 lines) into your
browser.