RECMGMT-L February 2001

Re: Workflow White Paper

"Kurilecz, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:30:41 -0500

text/plain

A brief search on the following engines turned up numerous hits for
"transactional workflow".  What I find interesting is that the original
poster stated:

"Our company is an enterprise eBusiness infrastructure software company and
am interested in reading what other companies might bring to the table in
this area."

I would hope that a company involved with the above would know about
transactional workflow, but please at least say that you have searched
everywhere first before asking for something. Otherwise we will have a
return of the "electronic document management policy" thread loaded with
annoying "metoo", "pleaseposttothelist", and the dreaded
"iaminterestedaswell" creatures.

so here are some search engines for your use.

http://www.bos2.alltheweb.com/

http://www.google.com (use the advanced search portion, exact phrase)

http://ixquick.com/

http://beta.profusion.com/

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA (still trying to figure out how to hang a coin box
off of an email)
mailto:[log in to unmask]