RECMGMT-L September 2001

Re: Canadian Support

"Park, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:27:56 -0400

text/plain

Steve, you echo my sentiments exactly. I don't know what I would do without
my faith in God.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Westerfield [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 11:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Canadian Support

Jeff, I hope you and the others who believe as you do understand the
difference between religion, and a personal relationship with God. Although
I am certainly not anti religion I do believe there is a difference. I don't
see how anyone could survive a tragedy of this magnitude without God in
their life.

Steve Westerfield