Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Re: Panagon Records Management Extensions

Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:23:12 +1000

text/plain

Hi Janet

I heard last year that FileNet was working with the Aust Tax Office to do
RM extensions to the basic EDM product. Is there anyone from the ATO out
there?

Regardless of how brilliantly we may or may not do things up here, I'd
want considerable financial incentives to be the first site down there (or
anywhere).

Cheers

Glenn Sanders

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd
agreed, I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But
I haven't, so I didn't.