Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Panagon Records Management Extensions
From: Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:48:07 -0800

I believe that Panagon is the replacement EDMS for SAROS.   We used it
when I was at Duke Energy.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

>>> Janet L Nelson <[log in to unmask]> 11/27/01 01:01PM >>>
Is anyone familiar with this product from FileNet?  It is suppose to be the
records management component for Panagon.  I received a demo disk which
doesn't really do much except raise lots of questions.  I searched the
internet and the only relevant hit I got was the FileNet site.  Again, not
much there.  It was suppose to have been developed in Australia.  I am
hoping that some of you Australians have used it or may have some more
information about it.  My IT department has asked that I consider this in
place of our current RM package.  Considering what I have seen and the lack
of additional information, I am hesitant.

Thanks.

Janet

Janet Nelson CRM
Manager Records