Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Sarcastic Answers to Innocent Questions
From: "A.S.E. Fairfax" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:56:01 -0800

It is always possible to be on such shaky ground that you do not know that
you should have done more previous investigation or research before asking
what seems, to you, to be a legitimately well thought out question.  If one
doesn't have a clue what the realm of information is, or where to go for it,
relative to the subject matter of your question, one generally will have to
make a stab in the dark and hope for direction and generosity from those
better informed.  Please think about this, as we all have times when we
really don't know where to begin and are just trying to do the right thing
by asking a question.
Elizabeth Fairfax,

Island County Records and Information Services
 e-mail to [log in to unmask]

 Thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.

List archives at