Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Stabs in the . . . Internet searching
From: Kathy Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:56:33 +1000

Another idea is to make use of web portals and aggregated sites, which
often gather relevant or related links and information together.  Some
portals or sites that you might find interesting for records management and
archives are:

UNESCO Archives portal
http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal_archives/pages/index.shtml

InterPARES
http://www.interpares.org/

Records and Information Management Resource List
http://infomgmt.homestead.com/files/sitefram.htm

Digital preservation
http://dp.aiim.wego.net/

Regards

Kathy Sinclair
VERS Project Manager
Public Record Office Victoria

Debbie Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>@[log in to unmask]> on 14/11/2001
09:30:38 AM

Please respond to Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>