Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: ISO 15489 - Records Management (Part 1 and 2)
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:09:25 +1000

Here in Oz it is only available from Standards Australia (directly or
indirectly). I think the prices are pretty outrageous (so I ordered it on
paper anyway). The PDF version can be downloaded but will only print once.

PDF: Part 1 - $135.87, Part 2 - $193.24
Paper: Part 1 - $150.96, part 2 - $214.71, plus $30.80 p&h.

There are some price differences if your organisation isn't a member of

At the moment our government has managed to get the A$ down to about 50
cents US.

By way of comparison, the (about to be replaced by ISO15489) AS 4390 was,
from memory, around A$80 including a pretty yellow binder. I have yet to
compare the two in detail but kilo for kilo, dollar for dollar, the ISO
one has lots less pages!

Anyway, if it's a help,

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd
agreed, I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But
I haven't, so I didn't.

List archives at