Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: ISO 15489 - Records Management (Part 1 and 2)
From: Kathleen Fortenberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:55:17 -0700

The ISO site is the only one that I found.  I did purchase a copy of the
standard (parts 1 and 2) which you can get electronically (next day via email).
I was very impressed and the electronic format will make it easier when I need
to "paste" direct quotes into reports for justification in the future.  With
purchasing via credit card, the actual price in US dollars depends on the day
you purchase but it was around $127.

Kathleen Fortenberry, CRM
RIM Manager

"Bob Dalton" <[log in to unmask]> on 11/13/2001 05:31:51 PM

Please respond to "Records Management Program" <[log in to unmask]>