Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: ISO 15489 - Records Management (Part 1 and 2)
From: Bob Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:25:50 -0800

Wow ... Glenn  ... as you can see from the list messages the cost bounces
from your high to a low of $127.00 ..

I'm just going to pass this to the board and see if they still want to
pursue at this time or wait until the dust settles...

Thanks everyone for their input.  I at least have some site to visit if we
continue the quest.

Bob Dalton, CRM