Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: AIIM 1st Canadian Chapter - XML Event Nov. 23 in Toronto
From: Lederman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:59:48 -0500

Friday November 23rd - The ABC's of XML

7:30 am - 9:30 am for a seminar and a full hot buffet breakfast

Ontario Club

30 Commerce Court South, 5th Floor

Toronto, Ontario

Member Cost: $ 25.00 Non Member Cost $ 30.00

During our spring 2001 Enterprise Content Management program our Keynote

Speaker, Kenneth Chin, Director of Research for the Gartner Group advised us

to consider XML strategies.

Well, before we can consider strategies we need to understand what XML is.

On November 23, 2001, two prominent Canadian executives in the world of XML

are going to help us do just that.

Join us for breakfast on Friday November 23rd for presentations from John

Turnbull of SoftQuad and Rick Makos of i4i for the ABC's of XML and a Real

Life XML Case Study.

For more details contact: Daryl Stott, Program Chairman

To register: Gordon Blake, Database/Web Chairman

800-668-2334 x21

List archives at