Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Legal File Retention Practices
From: "Gary L. Grieme" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:43:11 -0600

Gary L. Grieme
Records Manager
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.
Minneapolis, MN

I am in the process of revamping our almost non-existent
retention policies and could use some help. Do you have a
policy or practice that is currently working that follows legal
statutes for legal file retention or know of a place that I can
get information on this that deals with not only client records
but also admin/HR records?  Any assistance would be

Thank you

List archives at

Information contained in this e-mail
transmission is privileged and