Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: information
From: "Parikh, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:05:55 -0500

What product are you using for the counters ? You should contact that
company to see how you can obtain an export file with all the copy count
data.  Many counter systems are so antiquated, they are not capable of
providing that feature.  You may want to consider upgrading to a counter
made by Equitrak. I believe the website is www.equitrac.com

Jason Parikh
On-Site Sourcing Inc.
1111 North 19th Street