Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

From: Mohammad Fazeli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 9 Dec 2001 05:25:49 +0000

I am a sociologist interested in social network analysis. Of course i am
beginner in this field. I have several texts, but I need a text including
the formal mathematical foundations of network analysis in detail. And also
I need a software. There is no software in IRAN. Please introduce me some
prefered texts and how to obtain an appropriate software, with it's manual.

Mohammad Fazeli
Department sociology
School of Humanities
Tarbiat Modarres University of Tehran