Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: software
From: Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:25:45 -0500

Well it doesn't do much, but with associates I have written little
cookbooks on how to do simple stuff with egocentric data using SPSS or
SAS.

What I do miss is a batch mode in UCINET. Right now, UCINET is great for
heavy analysis of one network, rather than calculating stuff for 100 or
1000 networks, without having to feed it in one at a time.

If I am wrong, I would be happily corrected by Steve, Martin, et al.

 Barry