Graduate Student Handbook/Planner

Graduate School <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:33:39 -0400

text/plain

TO:     Graduate Students
cc:     Administrative Staff

Please contact your department to pick up the 2002-2003 Graduate Student
Handbook/Planner. We've changed to a new format this year, which we hope you
will find very practical and useful. This is designed to be a portable
companion to the Graduate Catalog. If your department doesn't have any
handbooks, you can pick them up at the Graduate School in the back hallway
near 106 Grinter Hall (Graduate Student Services). It's also available
online at http://gradschool.rgp.ufl.edu/education/currentstudents.html

Graduate School
University of Florida
Grinter Hall  P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, Florida 32611-5500
Phone: (352) 392-6622  Fax: (352) 392-8729
Web: gradschool.rgp.ufl.edu

NOTE: This and other messages from the Graduate School are maintained online
at:
http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/gradstudent-l.html