Help for DBLOCATOR-L Archives

DBLOCATOR-L Archives

Subject: Changes/Additions in Databases
From: Rich Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:03:48 -0500

The following changes/additions in databases available throughout the SUS
have now occured. I have now made appropriate updates in Database Locator
records.

Rich

1. Essay & General Literature Index -- has been added to FirstSearch and
will be removed from WebLUIS. It remains available in WebLUIS temporarily.

2. ATLA Religion Database -- has been removed from Firstsearch and added to
Cambridge Scientific Abstracts.

3. INSPEC -- has been removed from Firstsearch and is now available as a
Science Direct (Elsevier) database.

4. AGRICOLA -- has been removed from Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. It
remains on FirstSearch, and is also freely available via the National
Agricultural Library.

5. Wall Street Journal -- The full text from 1984 to date is now available
via Proquest

6. NEW FIRSTSEARCH DATABASES or CONTENT

        -- Alternative Press Index

        -- Business Dateline (Including Full Text)

        -- CINAHL -- We've already had this. Apparently there is some
additional full text available , but it's unclear how significant this
change is.