]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

DBLOCATOR-L Home

DBLOCATOR-L  February 2002

DBLOCATOR-L February 2002

Re: Change in WebLUIS screen for PsycInfo

Rich Bennett <[log in to unmask]>

SUS Libraries Database Locator Maintenance Issues <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:37:44 -0500

text/plain

Becky, the "At Your Library"? command is still there (at least I can see it,
so I think everyone should be able to). The "Set your Home Library" command
is also there. This is the command that allows remote users to identify
their own university so when they select "At Your Library?" during a session
it will display only the copies belonging that institution. Otherwise they
see all the copies in the SUS when selecting "At Your Library"?

I don't think anything has changed, but if you are not seeing the "At Your
Library"? command in the proprietary databases, there is some sort of
problem. Please report back.

Rich