]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

DBLOCATOR-L Home

DBLOCATOR-L  February 2002

DBLOCATOR-L February 2002

Re: Change in WebLUIS screen for PsycInfo

"Donlan, Rebecca" <[log in to unmask]>

SUS Libraries Database Locator Maintenance Issues <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:46:25 -0500

text/plain

Rich,

Yes, the "At your library?" command is appearing at the record level.  The
staff member who first pointed out the problem to me is quite certain that
it did not appear there a couple of days ago.  In any case, it seems fine
now.  Sorry!

Becky