Re: 856 $y

Rich Bennett <[log in to unmask]>

SUS Libraries Database Locator Maintenance Issues <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:53:18 -0500

text/plain

I have made the change on the DBL Information site at
http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/webluis/dbl/ (speciaically on
http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/webluis/dbl/dbltags.html).

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Ann O'Daniel - FCLA
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 5:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 856 $y

The 856 $y for "Link text" is now valid in production NOTIS.  The text in
the $y displays instead of the $u text in WebLUIS and replaces the 856 $9
that
was used for the same purpose.

Use of the $9 should be discontinued as of now; use $y instead.  I will run
global changes to flip $9 to $y in the Database Locator records in LTQA.

Mary Ann, FCLA