AICHE-L February 2002, Week 4

AIChE Meeting

Tarra Boldrick <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:30:54 -0500

text/plain

There will be an AIChE meeting this Wednesday 2/27 at 6:45 p.m. in AER303.

***We will be discussing Regionals. If you signed up to go to Puerto Rico,
you need to attend this meeting. We will be specifically talking about
airfare.

We will also be talking about upcoming events such as fundraisers and social
events.

If you have any questions, please e-mail [log in to unmask]